How to Apply: Agents
1. We are currently in a transition phase from our current application process to an online application process. As soon as our online application process is ready, you will be asked to use it for all students.
2. If you have worked with Campbell River Schools in the past and have a current Agent Agreement, please email or phone the Coordinator with information about your potential student. A decision can usually be made within 24 hours about whether or not this student will be accepted into the program for the dates requested.
3. Click Here for fillable Application Form.
4. Please email the application form, report cards from the past two years translated, and a copy of the student’s passport to the Coordinator: email@example.com
(It is extremely helpful to add a letter from the student and a letter from the natural parents, translated into English, which describes the student: personality, hobbies and areas of interest, home life, any other important information and the expectations for this trip.)
5. We will generate an invoice (including the application fee) within three weeks and send it to you electronically. Payment is due within 30 days.
6. We will prepare all of the necessary documents (Letter of Acceptance/ Custodianship-Program Coordinator/ Custodianship Declaration-parents).
7. Once the tuition fees are paid, we will courier to you the official "Letter of Acceptance" (LOA). If the application was late, we do our best to get the LOA out immediately.
8. Please scan and return the Custodianship Declaration-parents document. We must receive this prior to student’s arrival.
9. Agents will apply for a study permit, entry visa, eTA and book flights into and out of Campbell River airport (YBL). Note: Only Pacific Coastal and Central Mountain Air (CMA) fly into Campbell River. CMA is easiest for our students to use because it is located in the main terminal at Vancouver International airport. Students will need to collect their luggage in Vancouver and then check in for their connecting flight to Campbell River. Because it can take up to three hours to get through Immigration when you arrive in Canada (either in Toronto or Vancouver), please allow about a minimum of three and one half hours for connecting flights to Vancouver Island.
10. In April, we will send orientation information for September arrivals; and in November for semester two arrivals. There will be activity permission forms, high risk waiver for parents to sign. Again, signed forms must be emailed back to us prior to a student’s arrival.
11. For September arrivals, host family information will be emailed in June. For semester two arrivals, host family information will be sent in mid-December.
2018-2019 Program Fees