1. We are currently in a transition phase from our current application process to an online application process. As soon as our online application process is ready, you will be asked to use it for all students.
2. If you have worked with Campbell River Schools in the past and have a current Agent Agreement, please email email@example.com with information about your potential student. A decision can usually be made within 24 hours about whether or not this student will be accepted into the program for the dates requested.
**If you do not have an Agent Agreement please email International@sd72.bc.ca so we may send you a Partnership agreement. We will also ask for two business references.
3. Our student Application form is available here: Click Here for fillable Application Form.
4. Please email the application form, report cards from the past two years translated, and a copy of the student's passport to the International Program at International@sd72.bc.ca. (It is extremely helpful to add a letter from the student and a letter from the natural parents, translated into English, which describes the student: personality, hobbies and areas of interest, home life, any other important information and the expectations for this trip.)
5. We will generate an invoice for the Application Fee and ask that payment be made upon receipt of the invoice. Payments can be made online here: https://www.sd72.bc.ca/onlinepayments/Pages/default.aspx
6. Upon acceptance of the student we will invoice for the tuition and all other fees. Payment is due within 30 days.
7. We will prepare all of the necessary documents (Letter of Acceptance/ Custodianship-Program Coordinator/ Custodianship Declaration-parents).
8. Once the tuition fees are paid, we will courier to you the official "Letter of Acceptance" (LOA). If the application was late, we do our best to get the LOA out immediately.
9. Once the tuition is paid we all email you the Course Selection document and ask that you or your student complete this document. The sooner we have this document the better we are able to place students in appropriate courses.
10. Please scan and return the Custodianship Declaration-parents document. We must receive this prior to student's arrival.
11. Agents will apply for a study permit, entry visa, eTA and book flights into and out of Campbell River airport. (YBL) Note: Only Pacific Coastal and Central Mountain Air (CMA) fly into Campbell River from Vancouver.
12. In April, we will send orientation information for September arrivals; and in November for semester two arrivals. There will be activity permission forms, high risk waiver for parents to sign. Again, signed forms must be emailed back to us prior to a student's arrival.
13. For September arrivals, host family information will be emailed in June. For semester two arrivals, host family information will be sent in mid-December.